http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/argus1967/fist.jpg

Monday, April 03, 2006

Checking in

It's been a long time since I posted.

I don't know what got into me - or out of me - but I just haven't had the inclination to put anything down in a long time. There was a while there when I was putting up some kind of crazy crap every other day or so, but lately I just haven't bothered.

Maybe in the next little while, I'll add something. Get back in the groove. Get back on the horse. Whatever metaphor you want to use. But I don't know myself when that will be.

I saw a bum peeing on the street today. I wonder what it must be like to live each day without a shred of personal restraint.

6 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

i have less self-restraint. i watch.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Tom Chivers said...

Now?

8:24 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

didn't realize how long it's been. just saw me as my old self commenting up on there. kinda creepy.

anyway, happy new year's, hon. hope the hols were good to you. xx.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there.. You may now submit your blog to our newly created PR 3 Blog Directory.. Have a nice day! Keyworddir.info

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

4:30 PM  
Blogger """Hello, My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you w said...

"""Hello,
My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you with increasing revenue from your web. We already work with similar webs like yours: these publishers earn great additional revenue with us.

We would like to place a dofollow link on your website from where we can get the traffic. We ae person responsible for your site  monetization so we can discuss some details and see if we could work together.
re willing to pay you in bitcoins.

We provide customised solutions for each partner, so I would like to get in touch with th
Best regards


--
Prashant
Traffic Acquisition
bedpage

Email: bpmediabuyer@gmail.com
Skype: prashushinde7 
Website: www.bedpage.com

"""

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home