http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/argus1967/fist.jpg

Friday, August 12, 2005

Family Emergency Update

Hi guys, sorry about the radio silence.

I've had a very busy week dealing with a fire - most of my stuff was burned in a house fire, including good stuff I wanted to add it to the blog. This is particularly irksome because I wanted to get rolling on a book. I had a lot of work completed, and now it's gone. This is partially why the blog content was suffering recently, because I was dedicating my creative efforts elsewhere.

So - unfortunately, it's going to be a few weeks before I can add a fun blog of any substance to read.

Talk soon,

Argus

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to read about the fire. How truly awful. I hope no one was hurt. I can't imagine trying to get stuff out of the pit where I live in a hurry. I probably couldn't even make it to the fire escape cause of all the boxes and DVD cases laying all over. I will try to clean now.

You've probably saved my life! Hope everything works out- best wishes, though I guess you could've used 'em earlier!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home