http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/argus1967/fist.jpg

Thursday, February 03, 2005

In my Office: Part Two

*
"I heard your phone," I say. "Why does it sound like that?" I had to know.

Cellphone Guy is in his office, eating corn nuts. He does that every day. They're in a handy bowl beside his mousepad. They smell sort of like body odour. The first time the scent floated into my office, I ended up smelling my armpits, just to confirm that yes, I was wearing a fresh shirt. Corn nuts really stink.

He pops one into his mouth. "I like to know it's my phone when it rings," he says. There is corn nut dandruff stuck between his teeth.

"But why that sound? Why not something different?" And not so retarded, I didn't add.

He shrugs. "It makes me feel like dancing."

I think if I saw a guy dancing because his cellphone rang, I would crap my pants laughing at the sight of it. I hope he does it someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home