http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/argus1967/fist.jpg

Monday, April 11, 2005

Recognition

I found out today, to my surprise, that the filtering software of various network servers are now blocking my blog. Including the software of my company.

It would seem that the content I produce is considered, "tasteless."

I'll accept it as a compliment, because I suppose it means I've been noticed by tech weenies someplace, enough so that it's reasoned sensitive minds need to be protected from potential corruption by me.

On the other hand, it means that any reader trying to access the blog through the same firewall will get the same error message.

I have no choice but to accept it, and to think that maybe it's better to be shunned than to be ignored.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

You're not tasteless, just a little short on garlic.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i can see! i can see! thank god for this small favor my work allows me.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Scott Garner said...

All the finest pieces of modern literature make some sort of list. If you're really good, a parental group headed up by Tipper Gore will begin calling for your head and hits on your site will go through the roof!

2:13 PM  
Blogger SG said...

Believe me: your blog is everything BUT tasteless (maybe not everything... but it sure isn't tasteless) Let those guys go to hell... who are they to say what's tastefull and what's not??
take care

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home