http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/argus1967/fist.jpg

Thursday, March 31, 2005

My AdSense Update

A friend told me in February that I needed to put Google AdSense on my blog.

"Some guys, they earn enough income from it that they quit their jobs! That could be you, man! Don't you want to quit your job too?"

I had to admit, escaping the taupe anesthesia of my cubicle with no apparent effort on my part sounded like a great plan to me. So I applied, and added it to my site. Woo-hoo, free money on the way.

I decided to check the account today and see how the old retirement fund was going.

So far, I have earned $1.39.

Simply put, this isn't going to do it for me, everybody. I need clicks on that stupid banner. Help me quit my job! Click on the banner!

Only a few more clicks, and maybe I can get a donut along with a coffee...

[Edit: Holy crap! I should have mentioned this before. The AdSense thing is at $4.30 now. I can almost buy a pint with that. Good work team, and keep it up! Help me sell out!]

3 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

I don't see a banner in my browser. Sorry.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Wardo said...

Really? On the left? Maybe that's the problem.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Wardo said...

I didn't know that...$200?! Geez. I'll need even more vigilance, then.

-A

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home