http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/argus1967/fist.jpg

Monday, June 13, 2005

Not Guilty?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was in a room with about twenty other people when the news came over the radio:

Not guilty. On all fourteen charges.

What?

To a man, nobody could believe it. I still can't. Honestly, does anybody really believe Jackson is innocent?

Look at this weirdo. I haven't been following the details of the case, but I don't need to. With this guy, sweeping generalizations suit the matter at hand.

He's guilty. He's a freak. He paid off millions in hush money to avoid previous civil trials. For crying out loud, there were fourteen charges against him - none of them stuck? What's the matter with the American legal system when a guy like this can get away with what he's done? I refute all arguments in support of this clown.

I thought I had seen it all when OJ walked away a free man, intent on finding the "real killers."

Yeah, I'll bet he's right on the case.

Knowing Jackson's history though, it'll only be a matter of time before he messes up again. It makes me wonder where he finds all these parents who are stupid enough to let their kids within 100 feet of this creep.

Astounding. Where is a good lynch mob when you need one?

10 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Sign me up for the lynch mob.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Wino McHackenpuke said...

*Writes Aughra's name down*

Okay, now who'll bring the rope?

12:38 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

just looking at him makes me want to bring more than rope.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Wardo said...

Having his face on my blog kind of makes me feel strange, actually.

-A

6:37 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Knowing someone who was molested as a child makes this case all the more frustrating for me. It baffles me how so much evil is allowed. It's a wonder people end up taking matters into their own hands. Our legal system sucks ass!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Perfect Virgo said...

In the UK we need a unanimous verdict unless the judge says he'll accept 11-1. I wonder how many "not guilty" votes on the jury saved him? One, maybe two?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Wardo said...

Virgo, I hadn't thought of that...good point. I wonder if that's how it works in the States, too?

Through my informal poll today, I didn't encounter a single person who agreed with the verdict.

1:42 PM  
Blogger sic said...

Not guilty by reason of insanity would have been okay. Then at least he'd go to a hospital for the rest of his life.

sarcastrix

3:57 PM  
Blogger Amanda B. said...

I had a Planet of the Apes flashback when I first saw this picture. He needs to buy his 80's face and hair back.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

I need a wet wipe to towel my anus off. What a shock.

Blake

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home