http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/argus1967/fist.jpg

Monday, December 13, 2004

How This Dynamite Blog Was Named

*
This was an ordeal.

First, I began by typing in all sorts of cool-sounding title names in the provided space. Words with meaning. Unpretentious words that are simple, yet somehow resonate with a certain depth that suggest to the reader the kind of thought-provoking material that will be discussed on this page. You know, words sort of like, "Captain Amazing," or, "Thunder Man".

But all the cool words are taken, I should have realized this from the beginning. Somewhere on this site, the best website names are probably already taken by pizza-faced guys writing breathless reviews of the new Halo game.

So, I kind of got tired of trying to pick a uniquely quirky new name, and I ended up just writing down the first two random words that popped in my head. There you have it. It could have been worse (I wasn't expecting this choice to be accepted, either).

My mission on this site: to entertain. Rants, short stories...anything I feel like putting down.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home